Brunski Technical Services
Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)
Updated: April 10, 2015
The following Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) is between Brunski Technical Services (henceforth referred as Brunski Technical, Us, We, Our) and you the visitor to our website. If you disagree with any portion of your of the following agreement that please do not continue to use our services/websites.
What is does your Acceptable Use Policy apply to?
Our Acceptable Use Policy applies to all products and services that are purchased through our websites.
What is your Acceptable Use Policy?
Our Acceptable Use Policy is spilt into three distinct sections: Prohibited Sites, Sites Compliance with Can-SPAM regulations and Penalties for violations of AUP or other policy.
What sites are prohibited on Brunski Technical Services Servers?
The following list of sites are only a partial list of sites that are prohibited on our servers. If you have any questions regarding the legality of a site being hosted on our servers please visit our support portal and submit a question to our support department:
- Sites that violate the laws, regulations, ordinance or other such requirement of any applicable Federal, State or Local Government.
- Sites that transmit any unsolicited commercial or bulk emails, by any activity known or considered to be spamming or Mail Bombing.
- Sites that make any inappropriate communication to any Newsgroup, Mail List, UseNet Group, Chat Facility or another Internet Forum type.
- Sites that make, attempt or allow any unauthorized access to Brunski Technical websites, servers, your hosting account or any other customer of Brunski Technical or of our partners.
- Sites that allow any remote code execution of malicious software through the hosting account provided by Brunski Technical Services.
- Sites that cause denial of service attacks, port scans or other endangering and invasive procedures against Brunski Technical Services servers and facilities or those our partners or those of other network hosts or Internet user.
- Site that forge the signature or other identifying mark or code of any other person or engage in any activity that deceive others persons or company regarding the true identity of the user (as known as phishing).
- Sites that attempt to infringe any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other proprietary rights of any third party information.
- Sites that are connected to pornography, including all child pornography.
- Sites that profess hatred and/or violence for any particular social, ethnical, religious, or other group.
- Sites that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of a computer or a person property.
- Sites that contain warez, pirated software or sites that promote such activities.
- Sites that contain or allow any kind of proxy server or other traffic relaying programs.
- Sites that promote money making schemes, multi-level marketing, Ponzi schemes or similar activities.
- Sites that contain torrent trackers, torrent portals or similar software.
- Sites that promote, are or encouraging violence.
- Sites are not permitted to upload to their hosting packages unacceptable material which includes: IRC bots, warez, images filedump, mirror or banner-ad services, topsites, commercial audio streaming sites, Escrow, High-Yield Interest Programs (HYIP) or related sites, investment sites, sales of any control substance without proof of appropriate permit(s) in advance, Autosurf sites, Bank Debentures sites that include Debentures Trading Programs, Prime Bank Programs, lottery sites, mud/rpg, hate sites, hacking focused sites/archieves/programs, or sites that promoting illegal activities (including IP Scanners, Brute Force Programs, Mail Bombers, Spam Scripts).
- Site will not engage or to instigate actions that can cause harm to Brunski Technical Services, our affiliates, partners or other customers. Such actions include, but are not limited to actions that blacklist of our IP’s by any online spam database, actions that result in a DDOS (Denial of Service) attacks of any of our, affiliate or partners sites.
- Sites that violate the Ryan Haight Online Pharmacy Consumer Protection Act of 2008 or similar legislation or promote, encourage or engage in the sale or distribution of control substances that require a valid medical prescription.
- Sites that violate the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 or any similar legislation.
- Sites that running stand-alone, unattached server side processes/daemons.
- Sites that run any type of web spider/indexer (ie. Google Cash/ AdSpy)
- Sites that can cause your account to use more than 25% or more of system resources for 60 seconds or longer.
- Sites that run cron scripts with intervals of less than 15 minutes or setting up more than 5 simultaneous cron jobs.
- Sites that attempt to exceed the hard 750,000 inodes limit per account
- Sites that run any bit-torrent/P2P (peer to peer) applications or setting up a public file exchange services.
- Sites that advocate any activities, prohibited by our Acceptable Use Policy or such policy Brunski Technical Services designates for such purpose.
- Sites that Brunski Technical Services that in our judgment is not acceptable to be hosted on our servers.
What does Brunski Technical Services require for sites hosted on their servers comply with CAN-SPAM regulations?
Brunski Technical Services requires the following for hosting on our servers:
- All emails must comply with the CAN-SPAM and all related regulations and legislation on bulk and commercial emails.
- You are prohibited to send mass unsolicited email messages in any form.
- You will not attempt to exceed any hosting package 250 emails per hour sending limit regardless of reason.
- All emails sent to recipients who have not Confirmed Opt-In or Close-Loop Opt-In in to your mailings from you are considered as unsolicited email messages.
- You must maintain at all times complete and accurate records of all consents and opt-ins and produce on request of Brunski Technical Services provide said records to us. Failures to comply with said request will give Brunski Technical Services no other option to consider your email sending is unsolicited and will act according with all fines, penalizes we deemed fit.
- You will not use Brunski Technical Services network and systems to receive replies to unsolicited mass email messages.
- You will not forge or allow forgery of all email headers coming from Brunski Technical Services (ie “spoofing”) servers.
- You will not spam using third-party proxy, aggregation of proxy lists or proxy mailing software installations.
- You will not attempt to configure a mail server to accept and process third-party emails for sending emails with no user identification and/or authentication.
- You will not attempt to host any web pages that advertise via “spam e-mail” sent from another network (called “spamvertising”).
- You will not host any site pages that provided any services that support spam.
- You will not use web post, IRC/chat rooms messages, guestbook entries, HTTP referrer log entries, user posts, pop-ups, instant messages, text/SMS messages, forums posts, etc. for the purpose of sending, posting or transmitting unsolicited bulk messages.
- Any method Brunski Technical Services considers at our judgment permits or allows spamming is or will happen on our servers.
What will Brunski Technical Services do for any violation any portion of the above policy?
Brunski Technical Services in our sole judgment will do one or more of the following things:
- Brunski Technical may send a warning to you regarding the violation(s) of our policies.
- Brunski Technical may terminate and delete your account from our services.
- Brunski Technical may notify the appropriate law authorities of the violation.
- Brunski Technical may suspend your account until said violations are removed or have been complied with.
- Brunski Technical may charge you for any and all legal costs and fines for incurred due to your violation.
- Brunski Technical may charge you $300.00 per unsolicited email sent through our servers.
- Brunski Technical may restrict, deny or refuse your access to our web servers, products and services.
What should I do if any questions regarding this Acceptable Use Policy or need assistance to remain in compliance with the policy?
You can visit our support portal and file a ticket with our support desk department and we will work with you to answer and assist you in any way possible to remain in compliance.
Can I host an Autoresponder Service Script on your servers?
No, you cannot host an Autoresponder Service Script on our any our servers, due to the high likely chance that you may unintentionally or intentionally get Brunski Technical Services IPs, servers or domains blacklisted by service providers and/or online spam databases. If you need an Autoresponder Service you can file a ticket with our support department and we will give your several autoresponder services that we currently or had previously use that follows and requires the necessary legal protections for CAN-SPAM and associated legal requirements.
My business site is a seasonal business (i.e. a specialty candy store, wedding site, etc.) where during certain periods of time there is expected to an unusual increase in traffic, therefore an increase of resources are used for that period of time?
Please send a ticket to our support department regarding this matter in advance of the event and Brunski Technical Services will attempt to work with you as best as possible on this matter. Brunski Technical Services may have to temporary move your site another server or other methods to prevent interruption of services for other clients on the same server, any cost related to this change may require you to make an additional payment(s) to cover above your current hosting services.
How long will I have to correct the violation of the Acceptable Use Policy?
Brunski Technical Services cannot in advance give you a rough idea of time limit we will be willing to give you regarding fixing any portion of the violation(s) you may have incur since each situation is unique in scope (i.e. Brunski Technical Services will give repeat offenders less time and less leeway to fix any violation then first time offenders in most cases).
How will Brunski Technical Services contact me regarding a violation of Acceptable Use Policy?
Brunski Technical Services will contact you via either by support ticket, phone, mail or a acumination of methods, except in cases where we cannot legally inform you due court order or other legal document that informs us we cannot contact you regarding the matter in question.
What happens to any account that is terminated or suspended because of violation?
Brunski Technical Services will void any backups, refunds or other such items under your previous account due to termination of account. Brunski Technical Services may or may not do the same for suspended accounts (usually applies to lifetime suspensions).
Brunski Technical Services reserves the right to change or modify this Acceptable Use Policy at any time without future notice to you.