Brunski Technical Services
Updated: March 4, 2013
The following Anti-Spam Policy is between Brunski Technical Services (henceforth referred as Brunski Technical, Us, We, Our) and you the visitor to our website. If for any reason you disagree with any portion of the following Anti-Spam Policy please do not continue to use our websites.
What does Brunski Technical Services consider as Spam?
Brunski Technical Services considers the following incomplete list what we consider Spam:
- All emails that do not comply with the CAN-SPAM and all related regulations and legislation on bulk and commercial emails.
- Any attempt to send mass unsolicited email messages in any form.
- Any attempt to exceed any hosting package 250 emails per hour sending limit regardless of reason.
- All emails sent to recipients do not have a Confirmed Opt-In or Close-Loop Opt-In in to your mailings from you are considered as unsolicited email messages.
- You must maintain at all times complete and accurate records of all consents and opt-ins and produce on request of Brunski Technical Services provide said records to us. Failures to comply with said request will give Brunski Technical Services no other option to consider your email sending is unsolicited and will act according with all fines, penalizes we deemed fit.
- Using Brunski Technical Services network and systems to receive replies to unsolicited mass email messages.
- Forge or allow forgery of all email headers coming from Brunski Technical Services (ie “spoofing”) servers.
- Using third-party proxy, aggregation of proxy lists or proxy mailing software installations.
- Attempts to configure a mail server to accept and process third-party emails for sending emails with no user identification and/or authentication.
- Attempt to host any web pages that advertise via “spam e-mail” sent from another network (called “spamvertising”).
- Host any site pages that provided any services that support spam.
- Using web post, IRC/chat rooms messages, guestbook entries, HTTP referrer log entries, user posts, pop-ups, instant messages, text/SMS messages, forums posts, etc. for the purpose of sending, posting or transmitting unsolicited bulk messages.
- Any method Brunski Technical Services considers at our judgment permits or allows spamming is or will happen on our servers.
What penalizes will Brunski Technical Services will impose on anyone spamming on their servers?
Brunski Technical Services in our sole judgment will do one or more of the following things:
- Brunski Technical may send a warning to you regarding the violation(s) of our policies.
- Brunski Technical may terminate and delete your account from our services.
- Brunski Technical may notify the appropriate law authorities of the violation.
- Brunski Technical may suspend your account until said violations are removed or have been complied with.
- Brunski Technical may charge you for any and all legal costs and fines for incurred due to your violation.
- Brunski Technical may charge you $300.00 per unsolicited email sent through our servers.
- Brunski Technical may restrict, deny or refuse your access to our web servers, products and services.
Can I host an Autoresponder Service Script on your servers?
No, you cannot host an Autoresponder Service Script on our any our servers, due to the high likely chance that you may unintentionally or intentionally get Brunski Technical Services IPs, servers or domains blacklisted by service providers and/or online spam databases. If you need an Autoresponder Service you can file a ticket with our support department and we will give your several Autoresponder Services that we currently or had previously use that follows and requires the necessary legal protections for CAN-SPAM and associated legal requirements.
What is Brunski Technical Services policy regarding spam from Brunski Technical, its affiliates and partnerships?
Brunski Technical Services policy in this regard what we, our affiliates and partnerships will and will not do is as follows:
- We will not rent, lease or sell your email to any third party unless authorized by you to share with said third party.
- We will only send emails for account related matters, marketing of products and services that you may be interested in or other related services that we control such as newsletters.
- You can at any time request to stop receiving marketing of products and services and other related services either by unsubscribing to the related services by its opt-out link or by submitting a request to our support department or controls within your control panel(s).
- We will honor all opt-out request in a timely manner regardless of method of unsubscribing.
- We pledge to use valid and true email headers, subject lines and valid mailing addresses in all email communications we have with you.
- We are constantly monitoring, improving and working to make all email communications with you spam free.
What can I do if I receive an SPAM email from either Brunski Technical, its affiliate, partnership or sites hosted by Brunski Technical Services?
You can either open a support ticket with all the header information to our abuse department or send a hard copy of the email(s) to:Brunski Technical Services Attention: Abuse Department 633 Franklin Avenue PMB 292
Nutley, NJ 07110-1209
Brunski Technical Services will make all effort to deal directly with the party that sent the abuse email in question in accordance with Brunski Technical Services polices.
What if I have a question with how to remain in compliance with this above policy?
You can open a ticket with our support department and we will work with you to make sure you are in compliance. You can also visit The United States Federal Trade Commission website at http://www.ftc or FTC document for business at http://www.business.ftc.gov/documents/bus61-can-spam-act-compliance-guide-business
Brunski Technical Services reserves the right to change or modify the above policy at any time without notice any time